Interview with Sikko van Katwijk, Chairman of the Managing Board, KAS BANK
With increasing life expectancy in Europe, Pensions have become a key challenge in the political and economic environment. European pension schemes differ greatly by country and so far have been subject to mostly national reforms. However, the European Commission has become increasingly concerned about the availability of pensions and public financing.
In light of the rapidly developing Covid-19 pandemic and the containment measures taken by various national governments, CACEIS has taken the necessary steps to deal with the situation.
During Covid-19 lockdown, CACEIS teams demonstrated ingenuity and exceptional commitment by rolling out order-placement functions on TEEPI Market Place for investors working remotely.
CACEIS’ service keeps clients informed of and enables them to take part in any class action processes for securities held in portfolios. The service also assists in the collection of compensations paid out as part of the dispute settlement.
CACEIS News No. 61 - July 2020
The Asset Servicing Journal
- Luxcellence, CACEIS’ Management Company
- How is CACEIS coping with the impacts of COVID-19 for Private Assets clients?
- C4 Ventures selects CACEIS as its servicing partner for its new fund, C4 Ventures II
- Interview with Pat Sharman, Managing Director, KAS Bank UK, CACEIS Group
- Annual General Meetings 2020 - another step towards digitisation?
- DAC 6: new tax transparency obligations
- Fund Governance – The Issues, the Outlook and the Solutions