CACEIS supports its clients in the distribution of investment funds thanks to a comprehensive range of solutions: local distribution with transfer agent, centralising agent and registrar functions, and cross-border distribution using the Prime TA and the Registre Nominatif International (RNI– International Register) service, a new service to support the marketing of French funds abroad.
Beyond the cutting-edge of today’s technology, institutions are investing heavily into two major areas of innovation, both with enormous potential to severely disrupt the financial sector: Quantum Computing and Artificial Intelligence
The Money Market Funds (MMF) Regulation is one of the final post-2008 reforms which completes the regulatory framework. It seeks to provide a better framework for money market products and to reduce the risks associated with sudden large-scale fund redemptions, known as a "run".
Three years ago, CACEIS took an innovative step forward by putting in place an efficient, comprehensive financing solution for private equity funds, in line with international standards: equity bridge financing (EBF).
CACEIS News Nr.53 - May 2018
The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS in Luxembourg: An operational hub for Europe
- CACEIS, a key player in cross-border fund distribution
- Testimony of Thomas Prince, Head of Money Market Management at Groupama Asset Management
- MMFR: CACEIS in a strong position to assist clients
- CACEIS's Market Solutions offering
- A new management team with complementary expertise for CACEIS's Private Equity business line
- Personal data protection: CACEIS is compliant
- Innovation Award Global Custodian for TEEPI
- Country Focus: Luxembourg