Can our asset management and pension scheme clients confidently assess ESG and climate risks, as well as meet regulatory reporting requirements? Their expectations in this area are wide-ranging and CACEIS can support them with appropriate training and comprehensive, reliable data.
Sustainable finance is a major priority for lawmakers, and the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR), which entered into effect in March 2021, is a key concern for asset managers. New Level 2 technical standards entered into effect on 1st January 2023. CACEIS expert analysis.
The fast-growing ETF market is a high potential sector in CACEIS’ business development strategy. In accordance with the objectives announced as part of our 2025 Medium-Term Plan (MTP), we will make the necessary investment to strengthen our ETF service offering and become a key partner for ETF industry players.
With Uptevia, CACEIS and BNP Paribas are putting into practice their plan to create a leader in Issuer Services
Uptevia was created on 1st January 2023 in response to the shared desire of CACEIS and BNP Paribas to offer a specialised, enhanced and scalable range of services, as well as cutting-edge technological solutions, for corporate clients in France.
CACEIS News No. 71 - January 2023
The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS and RBC Investor Services: Joe Saliba discusses the stakes in the acquisition
- With Uptevia, CACEIS and BNP Paribas are putting into practice their plan to create a leader in Issuer Services
- CACEIS launches global ESG platform for clients
- CACEIS hosts Clarity AI on its Connect Store
- CACEIS Connect Store: a platform to connect clients with market-leading Fintechs
- CACEIS adds Sismo’s analysis and investment decision-making support tool to its Connect Store
- Level 2 SFDR measures strengthen requirements vis-à-vis investors
Alle Ergebnisse in der Kategorie INSIGHTS