CACEIS’ service keeps clients informed of and enables them to take part in any class action processes for securities held in portfolios. The service also assists in the collection of compensations paid out as part of the dispute settlement.
Interview with Sikko van Katwijk, Chairman of the Managing Board, KAS BANK
Following the success of TEEPI -Tailored Electronic Exchange Platform for Investors - which now brings together more than 300 participants, CACEIS is growing the scope of its collaborative platform by integrating “Market Place”, a digital solution for the subscription and aggregation of fund shares.
With increasing life expectancy in Europe, Pensions have become a key challenge in the political and economic environment. European pension schemes differ greatly by country and so far have been subject to mostly national reforms. However, the European Commission has become increasingly concerned about the availability of pensions and public financing.
In light of the rapidly developing Covid-19 pandemic and the containment measures taken by various national governments, CACEIS has taken the necessary steps to deal with the situation.
CACEIS News No. 58 - September 2019
The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS and KAS BANK: The expected benefits of the combination
- Client testimonial: ING Solutions Investment Management (ISIM)
- CACEIS's one-stop shop offer for pension funds
- Final countdown for Brexit
- France’s innovative PACTE law with a European ambition
- CACEIS enhances the user experience for corporate actions management on OLIS
- Outsourcing SFTR reporting to CACEIS
- CACEIS Corporate Brochure 2019
- Country Focus - The Netherlands