Interview with Olivia Zitouni, Group Head of PERES Commercial
CSDR’s settlement discipline regime is a long-running saga but will finally come into force on 1st February 2022. However, in a surprise move at the end of the year, the mandatory buy-in regime has been excluded from application. CACEIS looks at the reasons for and implications of this postponement, which could represent an opportunity to highlight the efficiency of the penalties regime.
Within the context of climate change and global efforts to meet UN Sustainable Development Goals, CACEIS is strengthening its approach to social and environmental responsibility through the creation of its Sustainability Centre. This initiative forms part of the “Societal Project” of our majority shareholder, Crédit Agricole.
2021 is yet another record year for the Exchange Traded Funds industry in terms of asset levels and net flows. But what is next and can this incredible growth story continue? CACEIS experts sketch out the ETF landscape and how they can support stakeholders for the future of the asset management industry.
CACEIS News No. 67 - January 2022
The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS’ CSR principles help ensure client serving excellence as well as a sustainable future for society
- Olivia Zitouni, Group Head of PERES Commercial, supports private equity clients with her teams
- CACEIS assists ARDIAN and FiveT Hydrogen in setting up the world’s largest Green Hydrogen infrastructure fund
- Looking at CSDR’s mandatory buy-in regime and whether it has been deferred or scrapped
- CACEIS supports the ETF industry’s strong development with its comprehensive solutions
- Conserving Competitiveness while commited to Compliance
- Discover our new podcast series “CACEIS Climate Change Briefing”