The global asset management industry currently accounts for some €51tn and generates vast amounts of data every single day. By putting our leading-edge technology to work on all the data at our disposal, our clients have clear insight on their business and can take advantage of new market opportunities.
In light of the rapidly developing Covid-19 pandemic and the containment measures taken by various national governments, CACEIS has taken the necessary steps to deal with the situation.
Following the numerous digital currency initiatives around the world, central banks are thinking to look into opportunities opened up by distributed ledger technologies (DLT) about the settlement/delivery of fully digitized assets (securities and cash).
CACEIS’ service keeps clients informed of and enables them to take part in any class action processes for securities held in portfolios. The service also assists in the collection of compensations paid out as part of the dispute settlement.
CACEIS News No. 62 - October 2020
The Asset Servicing Journal
- Digital account opening for TEEPI Market Place
- KGAL outsources fund administration to CACEIS
- ArchiMed selects CACEIS as servicing partner for its latest €1bn fund
- Data Analytics: Helping clients take advantage of their data
- CACEIS active in feasibility studies for new Digital Central Bank Currency
- Responsible investment: a human and regulatory imperative
- SRD II: European industry ready to varying degrees