With increasing life expectancy in Europe, Pensions have become a key challenge in the political and economic environment. European pension schemes differ greatly by country and so far have been subject to mostly national reforms. However, the European Commission has become increasingly concerned about the availability of pensions and public financing.
Following the success of TEEPI -Tailored Electronic Exchange Platform for Investors - which now brings together more than 300 participants, CACEIS is growing the scope of its collaborative platform by integrating “Market Place”, a digital solution for the subscription and aggregation of fund shares.
Institutional investors and asset managers need constant access to performance and risk data on their financial portfolios in order to meet regulatory obligations and the requirements of end clients.
Interview with Sikko van Katwijk, Chairman of the Managing Board, KAS BANK
As another Brexit deadline looms, management companies must bring the legal documentation of funds in line with the future regulatory environment. CACEIS supports its clients in this process so that they can continue to market their funds in the United Kingdom, in a post Brexit environment.
CACEIS News No. 58 - September 2019
The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS and KAS BANK: The expected benefits of the combination
- Client testimonial: ING Solutions Investment Management (ISIM)
- CACEIS's one-stop shop offer for pension funds
- Final countdown for Brexit
- France’s innovative PACTE law with a European ambition
- CACEIS enhances the user experience for corporate actions management on OLIS
- Outsourcing SFTR reporting to CACEIS
- CACEIS Corporate Brochure 2019
- Country Focus - The Netherlands