Interview of Philippe Bens, Managing Director of CACEIS, Switzerland.
With increasing life expectancy in Europe, Pensions have become a key challenge in the political and economic environment. European pension schemes differ greatly by country and so far have been subject to mostly national reforms. However, the European Commission has become increasingly concerned about the availability of pensions and public financing.
In light of the rapidly developing Covid-19 pandemic and the containment measures taken by various national governments, CACEIS has taken the necessary steps to deal with the situation.
On December 20th 2019, has been closed the strategic combination of Santander Securities Services (S3) and CACEIS. Jean-François Abadie, CEO of CACEIS, and Carlos Rodríguez de Robles, Managing Director of CACEIS in Spain and in Latin America, talk about the objectives and the expected benefits of the transaction.
During Covid-19 lockdown, CACEIS teams demonstrated ingenuity and exceptional commitment by rolling out order-placement functions on TEEPI Market Place for investors working remotely.
CACEIS News No. 60 - May 2020
The Asset Servicing Journal
- Building on the partnership with Santander in Europe and Latin America
- Successful migration of Popular AM and Popular Pensiones assets during lockdown
- CACEIS confirms the robustness of its IT model during lockdown
- Tailoring our TEEPI platform for locked down investors
- CACEIS performs Candriam’s first wave of funds migration
- CACEIS and Amundi’s new Front-to-Back offering opens up new horizons for investors
- INTERVIEW Joseph El Gharib, Head of Amundi Services at Amundi
- Reporting SFTR : CACEIS is ready
- CACEIS recognised and rewarded in Germany for its social and environmental approach
- ISO 9001:2015 certified: demonstrating our commitment to client satisfaction