Portfolio look-through became a requirement in 2016 when Solvency II came into force.
Last summer, following a call for projects to trial a central bank digital currency (CBDC) for financial asset exchanges, France’s central bank, Banque de France, selected several projects to support. Among these was a project led by IZNES which involves a group of companies including CACEIS.
On 23rd June 2016, a majority of British people voted to leave the EU. On 1st January 2021, the effective date of entry into force of the EU-UK Withdrawal Agreement, a lengthy negotiation process was completed which led to the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the EU and the end of its alignment with Community standards.
CACEIS’ UK business combines the long-standing fund servicing operations of the group with the UK pensions servicing side of the business acquired from Dutch provider, KAS Bank, in 2019. Under Managing Director, Pat Sharman, CACEIS in the UK has developed a strong, collaborative culture, with a close-knit diverse team, working together and supporting each other in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, to better serve clients.
CACEIS News No. 65 - June 2021
The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS Market Solutions: a fully integrated front-to-back service for optimum client support
- Securities Lending at CACEIS, a solution compatible with ESG principles
- Lifetri selects CACEIS for outsourcing asset management middle and back-office
- CACEIS pioneers remote live voting at a General Meeting of a listed company
- CACEIS completes migration of KAS BANK clients
- Taking part in ESAP's Consuiltation phase - Understanding Europe's new data gathering initiative
- Survey report: Strategic choices for asset management in 2021
- PRIIPS: the obstacle course
- A new design for the CACEIS Corporate Brochure