CACEIS is developing a digital service designed to enable clients to manage their own account opening process. The service will soon be available through our OLIS platform and will increase efficiency, responsiveness and independence for our clients.
A new dashboard on the OLIS client portal will soon provide an overview of corporate actions affecting securities held in the portfolio, and allow for quick and efficient online responses.
Several CACEIS entities are currently using electronic signatures for their contracts which will be gradually rolled out across the entire Group.
KYC (Know Your Customer) has become a key topic for financial institutions in light of ongoing efforts to strengthen the regulatory framework. CACEIS has committed itself to digitising the process of collecting identification documents from its clients and their investors, with a view to making the user experience seamless and secure.
CACEIS News No. 65 - June 2021
The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS Market Solutions: a fully integrated front-to-back service for optimum client support
- Securities Lending at CACEIS, a solution compatible with ESG principles
- Lifetri selects CACEIS for outsourcing asset management middle and back-office
- CACEIS pioneers remote live voting at a General Meeting of a listed company
- CACEIS completes migration of KAS BANK clients
- Taking part in ESAP's Consuiltation phase - Understanding Europe's new data gathering initiative
- Survey report: Strategic choices for asset management in 2021
- PRIIPS: the obstacle course
- A new design for the CACEIS Corporate Brochure