The securities lending and financing industry had a challenging year with the significant impact of the Covid-19 crisis on trading activities. Here we review 2020 and asses the outlook for 2021 with CACEIS’ experts.
As part of its digital transformation plan, CACEIS is now offering clients new functions with an API (Application Programming Interface) portal. This application roll-out marks a new step towards Open Banking-style secure data sharing.
Interview with Isabelle Porte, Country Head and Managing Director of CACEIS Bank, Ireland Branch.
On 13th October, CACEIS in Italy sponsored and took part in FundsPeople’s first ever Italian custody event. FundsPeople is an online magazine that also runs a successful annual custody event in Spain. Giorgio Solcia, the Managing Director of CACEIS Bank, Italy Branch participated in a roundtable discussion along with representatives from several other major Italian custodians on the theme - The Evolution of the Depositary Bank.
CACEIS and Amundi, Europe's leading asset management company, announced the creation of a joint offering for asset managers and asset owners. The solution covers the entire value chain from Front to Back office.
CACEIS News No. 63 - January 2021
The Asset Servicing Journal
- Groupe Groupama: "This migration, and more broadly the choice of CACEIS, was a resounding success"
- CACEIS in Germany mandated by Axxion to provide depositary services and cross-asset market solutions
- Migration of CANDRIAM asset servicing activities to CACEIS: Pascal Dequenne sheds light on the keys to success
- Securities Lending and Financing - A retrospective on an unprecedented year and perspectives for 2021
- CACEIS' Securities Lending highly commended at Global Investor ISF Awards
- CACEIS participates in FundsPeople, Italy's first Custody Forum
- CACEIS in Ireland, 2021 is the year of continued growth
- The API portal: simplifying data flows to clients' IT systems
- The AIFMD review: an incremental change or a major revamp?