Many real estate asset managers are now looking for service providers that offer a onestop shop solution: Depositary and fund administration services from a single source.
The Private Equity Services line, part of Crédit Agricole’s Premium Client Solutions, combines the expertise of CACEIS, Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank and Indosuez Wealth Management to meet the financing and servicing requirements of real estate funds.
French financial operators have a regulatory obligation to communicate how they fulfill ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) criteria into their investment policies and to evaluate the carbon footprint of their portfolios. CACEIS has developed a turnkey reporting solution for its clients internationally.
Three years ago, CACEIS took an innovative step forward by putting in place an efficient, comprehensive financing solution for private equity funds, in line with international standards: equity bridge financing (EBF).
CACEIS News No. 55 - October 2018
The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS, leader in the French market
- Middle-Office outsourcing: a strategic challenge for investors
- OLIS : Where people meet data
- CACEIS's fully integrated offer designed for asset owners
- SFTR reporting: a new challenge for the financial industry
- EMIR clearing obligation: the deadline is approaching
- CACEIS adds new dimensions to its international fund distribution offer
- Country Focus: France