Managing data is one of the major challenges facing the financial services industry at present. Fragmented, varying in quality and at times in very short supply, particularly with regard to ESG (Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance) data, financial and now non-financial information is the subject of great interest among European institutions and market players. Let’s take a look at the European Commission’s latest initiative, which is being closely monitored by CACEIS: the European Single Access Point (ESAP).
For the first time in France, a listed company has given its shareholders the option to attend and vote remotely at a General Meeting in real time. This major shift in shareholder meeting norms was enabled using a solution co-developed by CACEIS as issuer agent, and partner, Lumi Technologies.
Investors are getting serious about sustainable and responsible investment as people around the world wake up to increasingly complex Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) challenges and the need to comply with the recent wave of regulations on greater transparency. Is our securities lending business compatible with SRI goals? The answer from CACEIS is yes, provided that we set some rules of conduct.
CACEIS Market Solutions is a comprehensive, end-to-end service that covers a full range of assets and markets, and is fully integrated with the rest of product range. It is an integral building block of our broader Execution-to-Custody model. Market Solutions brings together four business areas – Execution, Forex, Securities Finance & Repo, and Fund Execution – and our teams handle millions of orders each year for over a thousand clients with security, simplicity and efficiency central to their work.
CACEIS News No. 65 - June 2021
The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS Market Solutions: a fully integrated front-to-back service for optimum client support
- Securities Lending at CACEIS, a solution compatible with ESG principles
- Lifetri selects CACEIS for outsourcing asset management middle and back-office
- CACEIS pioneers remote live voting at a General Meeting of a listed company
- CACEIS completes migration of KAS BANK clients
- Taking part in ESAP's Consuiltation phase - Understanding Europe's new data gathering initiative
- Survey report: Strategic choices for asset management in 2021
- PRIIPS: the obstacle course
- A new design for the CACEIS Corporate Brochure