CACEIS has developed new features for its OLIS web interface to provide managers with greater autonomy in order to view their portfolio and investor data. This solution is unique in the private equity market for the outsourcing administrative and financial control functions of private equity funds (middle office).
Beyond the cutting-edge of today’s technology, institutions are investing heavily into two major areas of innovation, both with enormous potential to severely disrupt the financial sector: Quantum Computing and Artificial Intelligence
The Money Market Funds (MMF) Regulation is one of the final post-2008 reforms which completes the regulatory framework. It seeks to provide a better framework for money market products and to reduce the risks associated with sudden large-scale fund redemptions, known as a "run".
This business line has a joint approach to private equity, private debt, infrastructure and real estate funds, all of which have developed strongly in recent years across the world.
Three years ago, CACEIS took an innovative step forward by putting in place an efficient, comprehensive financing solution for private equity funds, in line with international standards: equity bridge financing (EBF).
CACEIS News No.53 - May 2018
The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS in Luxembourg: An operational hub for Europe
- CACEIS, a key player in cross-border fund distribution
- Testimony of Thomas Prince, Head of Money Market Management at Groupama Asset Management
- MMFR: CACEIS in a strong position to assist clients
- CACEIS's Market Solutions offering
- A new management team with complementary expertise for CACEIS's Private Equity business line
- Personal data protection: CACEIS is compliant
- Innovation Award Global Custodian for TEEPI
- Country Focus: Luxembourg