With increasing life expectancy in Europe, Pensions have become a key challenge in the political and economic environment. European pension schemes differ greatly by country and so far have been subject to mostly national reforms. However, the European Commission has become increasingly concerned about the availability of pensions and public financing.
Institutional investors and asset managers need constant access to performance and risk data on their financial portfolios in order to meet regulatory obligations and the requirements of end clients.
Following the success of TEEPI -Tailored Electronic Exchange Platform for Investors - which now brings together more than 300 participants, CACEIS is growing the scope of its collaborative platform by integrating “Market Place”, a digital solution for the subscription and aggregation of fund shares.
CACEIS News No. 59 - January 2020
The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS and Santander create a major global player in asset servicing
- CACEIS strengthens its position as European leader
- AI serving the reading of fund prospectuses
- "We are now one of Switzerland's leading real estate fund administrators"
- CACEIS strengthens its team of securities finance experts
- CACEIS improves its service offering dedicated to ETFs
- CACEIS contributes to vote processing procedures
- ESG reporting and extra-financial data sovereignty
- Fighting plastic polution in oceans
- Country Focus - Switzerland