CACEIS is developing a digital service designed to enable clients to manage their own account opening process. The service will soon be available through our OLIS platform and will increase efficiency, responsiveness and independence for our clients.
A new dashboard on the OLIS client portal will soon provide an overview of corporate actions affecting securities held in the portfolio, and allow for quick and efficient online responses.
Several CACEIS entities are currently using electronic signatures for their contracts which will be gradually rolled out across the entire Group.
KYC (Know Your Customer) has become a key topic for financial institutions in light of ongoing efforts to strengthen the regulatory framework. CACEIS has committed itself to digitising the process of collecting identification documents from its clients and their investors, with a view to making the user experience seamless and secure.
CACEIS News No. 66 - September 2021
The Asset Servicing Journal
- Digitising the client experience: open your accounts online, securely and autonomously
- Contracts can now be signed electronically
- CACEIS is digitising client and investor identification using KYC 360
- Online corporate action responses: a digital innovation to help you keep on track
- An API Store to help clients make better use of data
- CACEIS to enhance client satisfaction by leveraging survey responses
- CACEIS extends its range of services using FundGlobam's all-in fund distribution support solutions