CACEIS is pooling its resources and expertise with those of SIGMA TERME – the former subsidiary of the leading French agricultural cooperative group, INVIVO – to offer a comprehensive range of execution and clearing services for agricultural commodities, thus demonstrating its European development objectives.
CACEIS has designed an appropriate strategic response in terms of both product offering and geographic coverage. Our policy of making the Group’s entire product offering available at each of our locations also helps us support clients’ development strategies at every stage.
To facilitate the flow of information between asset managers and insurers within the framework of Solvency II, CACEIS has developed TEEPI, a collaborative and innovative Tripartite file exchange platform.
The financial industry is currently subject to transparency requirements regarding the environmental, social and governance (ESG) impacts of investment policies. For instance, in France, Article 173 of the French law on Energy Transition for Green Growth (Transition Énergétique pour la Croissance Verte, LTECV) has numerous implications for management companies and institutional investors.
With mounting competition in the investment management world, investors are looking more and more closely at fund charges so managers are focusing on reducing the fixed costs of their business to stay competitive.
N°48 — January 2017
CACEIS News - The Asset Servicing Journal
- Growth in confidence
- Meeting client needs in Germany by leveraging the full product portfolio of the CACEIS Group
- CACEIS appointed to provide asset services to Louvre Endowment Fund
- CACEIS is the French leader on the agricultural commodities futures markets
- Environmental, social and governance impacts: a major challenge for financial players
- CACEIS, as part of Crédit Agricole's Private Equity Services sector, partners in the development of investment funds
- A new streamlined legal structure for CACEIS to better serve its clients
- Alternative Investment Seminar in Stockholm
- Country Focus - Italy