CACEIS is pooling its resources and expertise with those of SIGMA TERME – the former subsidiary of the leading French agricultural cooperative group, INVIVO – to offer a comprehensive range of execution and clearing services for agricultural commodities, thus demonstrating its European development objectives.
The financial industry is currently subject to transparency requirements regarding the environmental, social and governance (ESG) impacts of investment policies. For instance, in France, Article 173 of the French law on Energy Transition for Green Growth (Transition Énergétique pour la Croissance Verte, LTECV) has numerous implications for management companies and institutional investors.
Nr.49 — April 2017
CACEIS News - The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS's solution for international distribution of French funds
- Interview with Eric Derobert: The FROG initiative
- Client interview: David Bellaiche, TOBAM Chief Operating Officer
- CACEIS strengthens ties with its clients and enjoys further success in France
- CACEIS and Securities Class Actions: A new range of services
- SFTR: New reporting obligations for securities financing transactions
- EMIR: Exchange of collateral for uncleared OTC derivatives
- CACEIS's clients remain the focus of our digital innovation
- Country Focus - France