To facilitate the flow of information between asset managers and insurers within the framework of Solvency II, CACEIS has developed TEEPI, a collaborative and innovative Tripartite file exchange platform.
With mounting competition in the investment management world, investors are looking more and more closely at fund charges so managers are focusing on reducing the fixed costs of their business to stay competitive.
N°48 — January 2017
CACEIS News - The Asset Servicing Journal
- Growth in confidence
- Meeting client needs in Germany by leveraging the full product portfolio of the CACEIS Group
- CACEIS appointed to provide asset services to Louvre Endowment Fund
- CACEIS is the French leader on the agricultural commodities futures markets
- Environmental, social and governance impacts: a major challenge for financial players
- CACEIS, as part of Crédit Agricole's Private Equity Services sector, partners in the development of investment funds
- A new streamlined legal structure for CACEIS to better serve its clients
- Alternative Investment Seminar in Stockholm
- Country Focus - Italy