Always at the cutting-edge of innovation and keen to capitalise on the opportunities presented by blockchain technology in order to better serve its clients, CACEIS has chosen to participate in several public and private initiatives.
This business line has a joint approach to private equity, private debt, infrastructure and real estate funds, all of which have developed strongly in recent years across the world.
CACEIS’s range of issuer services draws on the long-term expertise and know-how to support companies through securities issuance and management solutions, in compliance with technical, legal and regulatory constraints.
CACEIS News - IPEM 2018 special issue
The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS, a major contributor to the Private Equity, Real Estate and Infrastructure sector
- Interview with Mélanie Biessy, Senior Partner and COO of Antin Infrastructure Partners
- Equity Bridge Financing: an increasingly successful solution
- PERES business line within CACEIS key figures
- A new digital platform dedicated to Private Equity and Real Estate, available via OLIS web portal