MiFID II/MiFIR’s implementation date for Member States, pushed back in 2016 to allow building IT systems to enable enforcement of the new package, is 3rd January 2018. Between now and the implementation date, a number of technical details (Regulatory Technical Standards) and opinions are still to be provided, particularly about the handling of costs and charges.
CACEIS is pooling its resources and expertise with those of SIGMA TERME – the former subsidiary of the leading French agricultural cooperative group, INVIVO – to offer a comprehensive range of execution and clearing services for agricultural commodities, thus demonstrating its European development objectives.
Class actions are a common practice in the United States and the European Commission is encouraging all EU member states to adopt similar framework measures. To date, 16 European countries, including The Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany and France, have adopted such mechanisms.
N°50 — June 2017
CACEIS News - The Asset Servicing Journal
- Rethinking risk prediction models
- Exploring new methodologies for strengthening macroeconmic models
- CACEIS mandated to service Amundi Italian funds
- Primary Lending Funds: a new investment opportunity for French funds
- Digital innovation: WebInvestor, a new solution for investors
- MiFID II: the countdown is on
- AEOI: Are you ready?
- Data analytics services: unlock your data's potential
- CACEIS's new corporate brochure is online
- Country Focus Germany