MiFID II/MiFIR’s implementation date for Member States, pushed back in 2016 to allow building IT systems to enable enforcement of the new package, is 3rd January 2018. Between now and the implementation date, a number of technical details (Regulatory Technical Standards) and opinions are still to be provided, particularly about the handling of costs and charges.
As part of a move towards banking disintermediation in France, certain French Alternative Investment Funds can now grant loans directly to corporates.
Class actions are a common practice in the United States and the European Commission is encouraging all EU member states to adopt similar framework measures. To date, 16 European countries, including The Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany and France, have adopted such mechanisms.
In its newest research in collaboration with PWC Luxembourg, CACEIS explores new methodologies for understanding how people are thinking and behaving towards politics, policy and brands, as well as the applications for asset management.
N°50 — June 2017
CACEIS News - The Asset Servicing Journal
- Rethinking risk prediction models
- Exploring new methodologies for strengthening macroeconmic models
- CACEIS mandated to service Amundi Italian funds
- Primary Lending Funds: a new investment opportunity for French funds
- Digital innovation: WebInvestor, a new solution for investors
- MiFID II: the countdown is on
- AEOI: Are you ready?
- Data analytics services: unlock your data's potential
- CACEIS's new corporate brochure is online
- Country Focus Germany