CACEIS has developed new features for its OLIS web interface to provide managers with greater autonomy in order to view their portfolio and investor data. This solution is unique in the private equity market for the outsourcing administrative and financial control functions of private equity funds (middle office).
Always at the cutting-edge of innovation and keen to capitalise on the opportunities presented by blockchain technology in order to better serve its clients, CACEIS has chosen to participate in several public and private initiatives.
This business line has a joint approach to private equity, private debt, infrastructure and real estate funds, all of which have developed strongly in recent years across the world.
By incorporating the MiFID II and PRIIPs Regulations, CACEIS’s collaborative online platform has become an essential network for asset management companies and investors to exchange regulatory information.
Three years ago, CACEIS took an innovative step forward by putting in place an efficient, comprehensive financing solution for private equity funds, in line with international standards: equity bridge financing (EBF).
CACEIS News N°52 - January 2018
The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS in the UK broadens its service range
- Interview with Neil Coxhead, Managing Director of CACEIS Bank, UK Branch
- Interview with Mélanie Biessy, Senior Partner and COO of Antin Infrastructure Partners
- Oursourcing asset servicing activities: a winning strategy for investment managers
- CACEIS launches ESG reporting service
- CACEIS's digital transformation gathers pace
- Administration of complex products
- CACEIS ready for MiFID II and PRIIPs
- New features for TEEPI as it celebrates its first birthday
- CACEIS celebrates ten years in Germany