MiFID II/MiFIR’s implementation date for Member States, pushed back in 2016 to allow building IT systems to enable enforcement of the new package, is 3rd January 2018. Between now and the implementation date, a number of technical details (Regulatory Technical Standards) and opinions are still to be provided, particularly about the handling of costs and charges.
Always at the cutting-edge of innovation and keen to capitalise on the opportunities presented by blockchain technology in order to better serve its clients, CACEIS has chosen to participate in several public and private initiatives.
CACEIS News N°51 - October 2017
The Asset Servicing Journal
- Tailor-made securities lending services for investors
- A comprehensive range of solutions for corporates and their shareholders
- Outsourcing asset servicing activities: a winning strategy for investment managers
- A one-stop shop for banks
- CACEIS is stepping up its investment in blockchain technology
- GDPR: CACEIS is committed to data protection
- Discover CACEIS's new corporate film
- Country Focus Luxembourg