PRIIPs: a new European Regulation
This new Regulation is intended to provide accurate, fair, clear and not misleading precontractual information about packaged retail investment and insurance products.
CACEIS’s Securities Lending team wins awards in London
On 22 September in London, the Securities Lending team was presented with several awards in their field for CACEIS at the 2016 Investment Excellence Awards organised by Global Investor/ISF.
Our experienced teams rely on a robust technical infrastructure as well as leading information systems to provide our customers with a quality service, which meets the highest industry standards in all our locations.
N°47 — September 2016
CACEIS News - The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS, a reliable business partner for today's ever-changing environment
- A new position within Crédit Agricole
- A strong performance for CACEIS’s Swiss custody banking operation
- CACEIS contributes to the successful migration from ESES to the T2S platform with the 3rd wave
- Network Management: a cornerstone of the CACEIS business model
- PRIIPs: a new European Regulation on packaged products sold to retail investors
- Build your own network to broadcast or collect TPT files
- CACEIS unveils innovative real estate administration services
- EMIR: entry into force of the clearing obligation for OTC Derivatives
- Cash Equity Clearing: a comprehensive European offer designed for broker dealers & banks
- CACEIS's website has a new look