CACEIS’s ability to respond to the needs of its French clients, by offering bespoke and additional solutions, has lead us to become a leader on the French post-trade market.
Class actions are a common practice in the United States and the European Commission is encouraging all EU member states to adopt similar framework measures. To date, 16 European countries, including The Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany and France, have adopted such mechanisms.
N°49 — April 2017
CACEIS News - The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS's solution for international distribution of French funds
- Interview with Eric Derobert: The FROG initiative
- Client interview: David Bellaiche, TOBAM Chief Operating Officer
- CACEIS strengthens ties with its clients and enjoys further success in France
- CACEIS and Securities Class Actions: A new range of services
- SFTR: New reporting obligations for securities financing transactions
- EMIR: Exchange of collateral for uncleared OTC derivatives
- CACEIS's clients remain the focus of our digital innovation
- Country Focus - France