CACEIS’s ability to respond to the needs of its French clients, by offering bespoke and additional solutions, has lead us to become a leader on the French post-trade market.
The financial industry is currently subject to transparency requirements regarding the environmental, social and governance (ESG) impacts of investment policies. For instance, in France, Article 173 of the French law on Energy Transition for Green Growth (Transition Énergétique pour la Croissance Verte, LTECV) has numerous implications for management companies and institutional investors.
N°49 — April 2017
CACEIS News - The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS's solution for international distribution of French funds
- Interview with Eric Derobert: The FROG initiative
- Client interview: David Bellaiche, TOBAM Chief Operating Officer
- CACEIS strengthens ties with its clients and enjoys further success in France
- CACEIS and Securities Class Actions: A new range of services
- SFTR: New reporting obligations for securities financing transactions
- EMIR: Exchange of collateral for uncleared OTC derivatives
- CACEIS's clients remain the focus of our digital innovation
- Country Focus - France