Class actions are a common practice in the United States and the European Commission is encouraging all EU member states to adopt similar framework measures. To date, 16 European countries, including The Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany and France, have adopted such mechanisms.
N°50 — June 2017
CACEIS News - The Asset Servicing Journal
- Rethinking risk prediction models
- Exploring new methodologies for strengthening macroeconmic models
- CACEIS mandated to service Amundi Italian funds
- Primary Lending Funds: a new investment opportunity for French funds
- Digital innovation: WebInvestor, a new solution for investors
- MiFID II: the countdown is on
- AEOI: Are you ready?
- Data analytics services: unlock your data's potential
- CACEIS's new corporate brochure is online
- Country Focus Germany