Committed to the Crédit Agricole Group's CSR policy
Building on its desire to be a cooperative and mutualist company through a long standing commitment, the Crédit Agricole SA Group adopted in 2019 a company purpose that commits us “to act every day in the interest of our customers and of society”.
Willing to anchor its societal utility into all activities , businesses and processes , the Group Project « Ambitions 2022 » translated the desire to further contribute to the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals, through clearly defined objectives:
- The fight against climate change is at the heart of the Crédit Agricole Group Societal Project.
- In 2019, the Crédit Agricole Group joined the UN’s Collective Commitment to Climate Action and signed the Principles for Responsible Banking.
- The Group also committed to funding the energy transition whilst caring for a more inclusive economy.
CACEIS offers innovative solutions on post market processes and a wide range of operational services with high flexibility and robustness
CACEIS helps customers focus on their investment strategy and decisions by providing them with data analysis and reporting tools
With respect for ethics and security, CACEIS supports its customers in managing their risks, including ESG risks
CACEIS acts for its own transformation
Concerned about its own social and environmental impacts, and aware of its duty to set an example, CACEIS, through its CSR strategy, has been measuring its direct environmental footprint for many years and continuously implementing action plans aimed at reducing it.
Controlling or reducing CACEIS’ direct impacts passes through :
- Our Responsible Purchasing Policy, that has been installed for a few years. It aims at fulfilling our suppliers’ demands but also at preventing any risks related to human rights, child labor or environmental impacts that may occur along the value chain.
- Our policy of controlling our direct carbon footprint, with the main objectives of reducing energy consumption and promoting circular economy.
CACEIS also aims at raising its employees awareness of external shareholders, by empowering them on ethical practices and respect of human rights.
CACEIS’ CSR policy rests on three pillars & twelve commitments
Supporting our customers with confidence and security
As a solid and innovative company, CACEIS is always looking for new solutions for its clients.
CACEIS supports its clients in managing their risks, including ESG risks, and in the implementation of their regulatory obligations.
Its Code of Conduct translates the high standards of accountability and quality set for all professional actions as well as the determination to serve our clients and shareholders’ needs to the best.
Acting for the energy and environnemental transition
CACEIS’ ESG strategy reflects its will to support the climat and carbon-free transition by helping our clients in the implementation of their ESG regulatory obligations as well as the evaluation of their portfolios.
CACEIS inserts data into Greenway, the Crédit Agricole Group’s unique reporting platform, developed in 2020.
It allows collection of extra-financial data in order to measure societal impacts, and in particular all entities’ carbon footprints.
CACEIS also pursues actions towards its carbon footprint reduction.
Being a responsible and committed employer
CACEIS leads a social policy that favors the development of skills for all collaborators.
Ambitious programs around conformity, diversity, justice and quality of life at work strengthen ethics, commitmments and our teams’ motivation.
Our managerial program aims at strengthening autonomy and decision making, in a trusted environment.
1. Ensure an ethical culture in business and operations
2. Manage all risks and support regulatory changes
3. Innovate to provide value-added solutions
4. Ensure data security and protection
5. Reduce our environmental footprint
6. Dematerialize paper-intensive activities and reduce the impact of data storage
7. Strengthen the integration of ESG criteria in our products and services
8. Be useful to our territories
9. Promote the commitment of our employees
10. Strengthen employee employability
11. Promote diversity and inclusion as a resource for perfomance
12. Support transformations