We’re people that bring precision to sustainability governance reporting.
We’re a securities services company with a difference. Alongside our client-driven custody, fund administration and depositary services for UK asset managers and host authorised corporate directors (ACDs), we specialise in sustainable governance reporting. Our focus is to provide the tools and data to improve governance decision-making.
Your partner in governance.
We’re committed to partnering with asset managers and host ACDs with their governance reporting by developing powerful solutions to meet evolving regulatory supervision and strengthen governance processes. Our solutions also provide a structured framework for iNeds and fund boards to carry out their oversight responsibilities.
Assessment of Value (AOV)
A powerful solution that helps asset managers and product teams efficiently manage the AOV process.
- Aggregates data and information relating to the AOV exercise into one area to create efficiencies in the process.
- Creates a framework to properly evidence decision-making.
- Helps facilitate a consistent approach to AOV year-on-year.
- Integrated and customised dashboards that can quickly highlight areas requiring more focus by fund and by AOV criteria.
- Powered by a ‘product master’ that helps aggregate product data from various sources into one single area to manage AOV compilation.
Environment, Social and Governance Risk Reporting
Our reporting solution gets to the core of ESG risks at total fund level and at a security level, underpinned by independent data from leading international rating and research agencies.
- Quickly understand a fund’s exposure to material ESG risks and companies associated with controversies.
- Broad coverage of companies, corporate bond and sovereign bond issuers.
- Comparison of ESG risk factors against a benchmark.
- Integrated dashboard that quickly highlights areas requiring more focus.
Contact Matthew Ives for more information on our reporting solution.
Our essential source of insight on sustainable governance
Climate risk: Data gaps for fund boards
We recognise the important role that fund boards play in governance and oversight. We assembled a panel of experts to talk about governance and the challenges around access to data for fund boards. You can listen to the debate here.
How prepared are we for climate risk?
We recently surveyed fund professionals on their preparedness to assess and manage climate risk. Data challenges, knowledge gaps and developing governance oversight were key themes from the survey. You can read our report and the results here.
What is sustainable governance?
Pat Sharman talks about the role of sustainable governance and takes a close look at the needs of fund boards, especially in assessing areas such as climate risk. Read more here.
Governance after the pandemic
We surveyed fund professionals about the asset management industry post the pandemic and took a deeper look into the general topic of governance. You can read the report and results here.
Talk to us – we’ve got governance covered
If you want to learn more about our governance reporting solutions, or would like us to share some insight with you on AOV, ESG and Climate Risk governance, feel free to speak to us.
Matthew Ives Business Development Director, UK
☎ +44 (0) 7935 517979