CACEIS and Funds Europe invite you to join their webinar, which focuses on the post-pandemic landscape in asset management and draws key insights from their recent survey of fund professionals.
The webinar will provide you with a unique end-to-end perspective on the industry’s shifting priorities in a post-pandemic world.
The last fourteen months have created several pressure points in asset management as the industry adapts to the pandemic. Priorities are also shifting because of regulatory pressures, technology adoption, costs, an evolving appetite for real assets and the strong rise in sustainable governance, especially around ESG and climate risks. How will the asset management landscape evolve?
The panel includes:
- Joe Saliba, Deputy CEO, CACEIS
- Jennifer Anderson, Co-Head of Sustainable Investment and ESG, Lazard Asset Management
- Simon Ellis, Independent Chair, NED and Board-Level Strategy Adviser, HSBC Retirement Services
- Dr Jonathan Lipkin, Head of Policy & Research, Investment Association
During the 45 minute webinar our panel of industry experts will explore this changing landscape, bringing together their insight with our research findings to focus on a range of topical areas:
- The main risks and drivers to the industry
- The digital transition
- The increasing focus on sustainable governance
- Business resilience
The webinar will be hosted and moderated by Elizabeth Pfeuti, an award-winning journalist specialised in finance.