CACEIS News No. 57 - April 2019
The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS in Germany, high grow potential
- Third-party administration in Germany is a fast growing activity
- CACEIS's Securities Class Actions offer plays a key role in protecting investor assets
- DRRT's testimonial
- CACEIS, key player in agricultural commodities futures
- Client testimony - AGRIAL
- Report for French Real Estate Wealth Tax on TEEPI
- Solvency II Directive, an operational model still working itself out
- Artificial Intelligence: what impacts for fund management
- Country Focus - Germany
Corporate Brochure 2019
Global Asset Servicing Partner
CACEIS is an asset servicing bank specialising in post-trade functions related to administration and monitoring of all asset classes. With a solid IT infrastructure, we provide execution, clearing, custody, depositary and asset valuation services in markets worldwide to assist institutional and corporate clients in meeting their business development objectives.
Analyse that: How AI will transform investment
A Funds Europe survey in partnership with CACEIS
Artificial intelligence is widely talked about in financial services.
But, arguably, the industry still lags behind other sectors – particularly technology giants such as Amazon, Google, Netflix, Apple and Facebook – in putting artificial intelligence (AI) applications to work.
Funds Europe, in association with Caceis, surveyed the industry to assess what the future holds for asset management firms intending to apply AI.
- 80% of respondents said that artificial intelligence and data engineering are tools that all investment managers will use in the future.
- 66% said that AI will deliver benefits across the front, middle and back office.
- The major impediments to applying AI are a lack of maturity in the technology and a lack of existing use cases that demonstrate how it can be applied.
- 24% said key decision-makers still fail to understand how AI will bring value to customers.
- 40% of respondent firms have already started their AI research and development projects, while 11% said that they will be launching their AI projects in the next 12 months.
A total of 270 funds professionals participated in the online survey.
CACEIS Emetteurs N°15 — Mars 2018
L’actualité des services aux émetteurs
- Témoignage client : Sopra Steria Group
- OLIS Corporates, le nouvel outil web dédié à l'émetteur
- Assemblées Générales : activité de CACEIS en 2017
- Interview de Sylvie Sintes, Responsable Opérations Actionnariat Nominatif
- Augmentations de capital réservées : enrichissement de l'offre CACEIS
- Principaux impacts sur l'administration des titres des réformes fiscales votées fin 2017
N°114 - Juin 2019
L’actualité juridique et réglementaire
ACTUALITÉS LÉGISLATIVES ET RÉGLEMENTAIRES
- TEXTES LÉGISLATIFS ET RÉGLEMENTAIRES NATIONAUX
- TEXTES LÉGISLATIFS ET RÉGLEMENTAIRES EUROPÉENS
AUTRES COMMUNICATIONS FRANÇAISES
- ACPR (AUTORITÉ DE CONTRÔLE PRUDENTIEL)
- CONSEIL DE L'UE
- COMMISSION EUROPÉENNE
- EBA (EUROPEAN BANKING AUTHORITY)
- ESMA (EUROPEAN SECURITIES AND MARKETS AUTHORITY)
Multi-Dimensional Risk and Performance Analysis for Equity Portfolios
An EDHEC-Risk Institute Publication
In this study, EDHEC-Risk Institute explores a novel approach to address the challenge raised by the standard investment practice of treating attributes as factors, with respect to how to perform a consistent risk and performance analysis for equity portfolios across multiple dimensions that incorporate micro attributes.