Following the acquisition of the European activities of RBC Investor Services on 1st July, CACEIS' Private Equity division - Private Equity Real Estate Solutions (PERES) - which was already growing strongly, has considerably increased its unlisted fund servicing business and now represents, post-acquisition, more than €545 billion in assets under custody and €300 billion in assets under administration, making it a benchmark player and the European market leader.
The Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) has defined new European rules for investment classification as well as standards for sustainability reporting. In this ever-changing regulatory environment, clients need a partner who can help them keep up to date with the regulatory and business challenges they face. This is why CACEIS is offering a new type of ESG reporting service in addition to the already extensive reporting available on OLIS, the client portal.
At the end of 2022, as part of a plan to accelerate our digital transformation, CACEIS launched the Connect Store, a digital distribution platform offering top-rated market solutions via partnerships with a select group of fintechs. How has the store evolved since its launch?
As a leading asset servicing player, CACEIS aims to service all the asset classes that our clients handle. Digital assets, and more specifically securities tokens, are rapidly entering the mainstream and so become a key area of focus for our servicing solutions.
CACEIS News No. 73 - September 2023
The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS and Royal Bank of Canada complete acquisition of RBC Investor Services' operations in Europe and Malaysia
- CACEIS' business activities in the United States
- CACEIS' Digital Asset Factory - the future of asset servicing
- CACEIS is the first custodian in France to obtain the PSAN registration
- CACEIS consolidates its European leadership position in the private equity market
- CACEIS selected by Ardian and Eight Advisory as custodian for the Buster Fund
- CACEIS, a dedicated pension specialist
- Blue Sky Group selects CACEIS' full outsourcing model
- Enhanced ESG & Climate reporting
- The CACEIS Connect Store is evolving