Benefit from our expertise and cutting edge Cash Equity Clearing technology.
CACEIS’s General Clearing Membership for CCP trades supports you through all trading activities. Non-CCP and OTC trades are managed in real-time on more than 80 markets worldwide.
Our experienced operational relationship management team has access to all systems to deal with your queries.
This offer cover:
• Cash equity clearing and settlement:
Direct feed of on-exchange trades from the market (no settlement instruction required).
Convenient upload of OTC settlement instructions for all offered settlement markets via different formats:
- Proprietary file or Swift-like format via OLIS or via SFTP,
- Swift-format via Swift.
Efficient processing, validation and enrichment of your transactions.
• Cash equity clearing / use of CACEIS membership:
- CACEIS is a General Clearing Member (GCM) of the Cash Equity Clearers: Eurex CCP, LCH Clearnet SA, LCH Clearnet Ltd. (via partner), SIX x-clear, CC&G , EuroCCP and CCP.A,
- If you are a Non-Clearing Member we can facilitate your trading on Stock-Exchanges or Multilateral Trading Facilities (MTFs) by handling the Clearing and Settlement of CCP and non-CCP trades.
• Cash equity clearing and Settlement internalization:
Economies of scale for common CACEIS client settlements.
• Cash equity clearing - Enrichment of settlement instructions:
Management of Standard Settlement Instructions (SSI) and STP enrichment with your settlement instructions and those of your counterparts.
• Cash equity clearing - Management of open settlements:
- Handle communication with your counterparties to ensure settlement efficiency and timely settlement,
- Monitor and clarify un-matched settlements,
- Agree on Partials and Nettings to increase settlement efficiency.
• Cash equity clearing - Automatic market realignment of securities holdings:
CACEIS ensures settlement of ISINs in different markets.
- We will calculate your holding requirements for each market (CSD or sub-custodian) based on current positions and open settlements,
- Transfer holdings automatically to the CSD/Sub-Custodian to cover upcoming settlements.
• Issuing of guarantees:
- Monitor your open trade positions and agreed facilities,
- Provide customised risk reporting,
- Manage your margin calls by optimised Collateral Management.
• Margin financing:
- Collateral to CCPs based on your trading activities,
- Financing of your margin calls in the context of your overall activity profile using a business-oriented Risk Management approach.
Would you like to get in touch with our teams now? Please, complete the form by clicking on the button below: our teams will contact you as soon as possible.
CACEIS offers you a comprehensive range of products and solutions. Discover our web and digital applications, as well as their principal features.