Outsourcing Middle-Office functions can help you focus on your core business.
With mounting competition in the investment management world, investors are looking more and more closely at charges they pay, forcing asset managers to focus on reducing the fixed costs of their business to stay competitive.
Many managers have taken a strategic decision to outsource non-core aspects of their business, such as Back-Office operations or Middle-Office functions, in order to be free of incessant technology investment, reduce staff-related costs, increase economic flexibility and ultimately improve the quality of service they provide their investors.
We offer asset managers and our institutional clients high-quality, industrialised, yet flexible Middle-Office outsourcing solutions to best suit their specific requirements. We provide you with a convincing degree of comfort and security, enabling you to outsource part or all of your post-execution activities. Our services are operated in full compliance with regulations, by dedicated expert teams, and are based on a robust technical infrastructure.
This offer cover, amongst others:
• Collateral management, capital call processing and other payments : CACEIS takes care of all your payments relating to collateral and margin call as well as the capital calls for your alternative investments positions,
• Performance Measurement, Contribution & Attribution : CACEIS provides you with several performance-related reports, which gives you a clear insight into the performance of your portfolio. We offer a wide range of Equity Attribution and Fixed Income Attribution calculation methods, including Attribution effects, Currency allocation effects and Arithmetic and/or geometric calculation methods,
• Risk Calculation & Reporting : to enable you to be in control, to ensure that risk do not exceed risk budget, to take rapid corrective action where necessary, Caceis reports and analyses your ex-post financial risk. Key element is the interest risk of liabilities and the related portfolio matching to mitigate these risks. Risks are analysed like capital adequacy, both from a regulatory and an economic perspective,
• Compliance Monitoring : to ensure the asset managers comply with the investment rules, and regulatory rules, Caceis actively monitors whether investments in client portfolios are compliant with this predefined set of rules, either general or client-specific. We can monitor compliance on a pre- and post-trade basis and the results are available online 24/7,
• ESG Reporting : our ESG Risk Reporting, including the ESG Regulatory Reporting, helps you evaluate the nature of your portfolio according to ESG Risk criteria and provides fully transparent information regarding the climate footprints and the social and environmental impact of investment decisions. Simulations can be performed to investigate the ESG Impact of investment decisions.
Would you like to get in touch with our teams now? Please, complete the form by clicking on the button below: our teams will contact you as soon as possible.
CACEIS offers you a comprehensive range of products and solutions. Discover our web and digital applications, as well as their principal features.