Outsource the legal management of your funds.
Also specialized in corporate law, the legal staff from the Fund Structuring team will help you in preparing and holding board meetings and/or general meetings of SICAV [Open-ended Collective Investment Schemes], thus enabling you to discharge your statutory obligations with complete peace of mind.
This offer cover:
• Fund structuring in relation with UCITS, AIFS and institutional funds: Regulatory & legal assistance in the fund set-up phase and during the complete lifecycle of the fund (product restructuring, domestic or cross-border merger, transfer, liquidation, etc.): drafting of all legal documentation (KIID, articles of incorporation, prospectus, notice to the shareholders/unitholders), interface with the Depositary, the local regulator and/or the notary,
• Domiciliary agent and company secretarial services (SICAV / FCP): Provision of the registered office of the fund, archiving of the fund documentation, assistance with boards and shareholders General meetings (organization & holding), administrators mandate monitoring, legal publications, assistance with day-to-day legal administrative duties, relationship with local authorities,
• Cross-functional activities to ensure permanent regulatory watch.
- Participation to Publications of Regwatch magazine,
- Participation in local regulatory working Groups.
Would you like to get in touch with our teams now? Please, complete the form by clicking on the button below: our teams will contact you as soon as possible.
CACEIS offers you a comprehensive range of products and solutions. Discover our web and digital applications, as well as their principal features.