Outsource the legal management of your funds.
By delegating the administrative management of your funds to CACEIS, you will access the expertise of our legal teams specialized in Collective Investment schemes’ law. You will benefit from their in-depth knowledge of the expectations of local regulators at each step of the legal life of your funds (launch, reengineering, liquidations, mergers, cross border mergers etc.).
Also specialized in corporate law, the legal staff from the Fund Structuring team will help you in preparing and holding board meetings and/or general meetings of SICAV [Open-ended Collective Investment Schemes], thus enabling you to discharge your statutory obligations with complete peace of mind.
This offer cover:
• Fund structuring in relation with UCITS, AIFS and institutional funds: Regulatory & legal assistance in the fund set-up phase and during the complete lifecycle of the fund (product restructuring, domestic or cross-border merger, transfer, liquidation, etc.): drafting of all legal documentation (KIID, articles of incorporation, prospectus, notice to the shareholders/unitholders), interface with the Depositary, the local regulator and/or the notary,
• Domiciliary agent and company secretarial services (SICAV / FCP): Provision of the registered office of the fund, archiving of the fund documentation, assistance with boards and shareholders General meetings (organization & holding), administrators mandate monitoring, legal publications, assistance with day-to-day legal administrative duties, relationship with local authorities,
• Cross-functional activities to ensure permanent regulatory watch.
- Participation to Publications of Regwatch magazine,
- Participation in local regulatory working Groups.
«We offer our up-to-the-minute knowledge of the regulatory environment to simplify your growth.»
Yasmine Pontnau - Head of Unit Legal team