An efficient way to take advantage of sales opportunities
CACEIS helps clients reach their fund distribution goals through our Fund Distribution Service package, which includes Local & Cross-Border Distribution Solutions, Prime TA® Operational Intermediary services, Global Distribution View and Added-Value Services.
For over 10 years, and across more than 35 countries, we have provided customized solutions for domestic and cross-border fund distribution.
Today, CACEIS has become a key business partner for asset managers and distributors seeking an efficient way to take advantage of distribution opportunities both in their home markets and abroad, and grow their business.
«Support your worldwide fund marketing using our services»
Antonio Barros - Group Product Manager
Domestic market solutions to optimise local distribution.
TRANSFER AGENCY AND REGISTRAR SERVICES
- Static data management (related to funds, distributors and investors).
- Account administration and compliance in accordance with local legislation, EU directives, like AEOI and other national regulations (such as FATCA), in line with CACEIS’s risk management and compliance procedures.
- Transaction processing and reporting (subscriptions, redemptions, switches and transfers).
- Front- and back-end fee calculations.
- Performance fee calculation.
- Management and reconciliation of cash and units.
- Mandatory regulatory reporting to financial Authorities.
TRANSFER AGENT OR CENTRALISING AGENT SERVICES IN CSD MARKET
- Fund registration with CSD.
- Centralisation of transaction orders for further issue and settlement in CSDs, e.g. France & Germany.
- CSD participants’ holding reconciliation.
- Mandatory regulatory reporting to financial authorities.
- Accurate order marking designed to identify the distributors involved in French-domiciled fund orders (bearer securities).
- Registered investors’ account administration and maintenance of Fund Register for funds not in CSD.
Cross Border Distribution : Prime TA
A single access point for order transmission designed for distributors buying funds units from the asset managers, wherever they are domiciled and where CACEIS acts as the operational intermediary, allowing :
- Simplified order transmission & processing.
- Elimination of transaction and holding charges for distributors.
- Registration with target TA: onshore/offshore.
- Single access point for capturing international distributors’ orders and order routing to TA for processing and follow-up of orders from execution to settlement.
- Cash payment and monitoring of the units purchased in a national register.
REGISTRE NOMINATIF INTERNATIONAL (RNI)
New service offer to simplify the distribution of french funds abroad with a fund register which includes investor positions.
- Processing of direct subscription orders handled by CACEIS.
- TA and Registrar services adapted for French domiciled funds designed for non-resident distributors.
Flexible reporting solutions
Reports for all players along the distribution chain.
OLIS, THE CACEIS GROUP’S WEB-BASED REPORTING AND MESSAGING PLATFORM FOR ASSET MANAGERS AND FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARIES PERMITS
- Secure & real-time reporting.
- Ad-hoc reporting on holdings, transactions, commissions, dividends.
- Multiple formats: PDF, CSV, XLS.
- Multi-channels communications: Web, email, FTP, CFT.
- Data shopping facilities, in which users can add or remove data.
- White-labeled reporting solution.
CUSTOMISED REPORTS FOR THE END-INVESTOR
- Order acknowledgment, contract notes, portfolio valuation, dividend confirmation, etc.
- Personalised, multi-lingual reporting including traditional Chinese.
- Customised document layouts and powerful fulfilment capacities.
- Reduced time-to-market deliveries through different media: automated faxes, email, internet.
Global distribution view
Consolidated view of holdings and sales activity throughout the Asset Manager’s Fund range
- Mirroring of investor's orders and positions though out a global fund range.
- Split of 3rd party TA and aggregators’ global positions into detailed distributor and investor positions.
- Reconciliation of the CSD’s overall position.
- Consolidated view of holdings and activities across asset managers’ and fund promoters’ entire product range.
DISTRIBUTION NETWORK MANAGEMENT
- Centralised on-line creation and maintenance of distribution networks (unlimited hierarchy levels).
- Real-time distributor positions fed by the Fund register, the Prime TA® and Mirroring services.
TRAILER FEE MANAGEMENT
- Calculation and payment of trailer fees to distributors.
- Automation of notification process and payment flows.
- Fee adjustment, before or after the notification process.
- Dynamic control of the whole Trailer Fee process.
Added value services
Effective services to outsource administrative and operational burdens.
FUND REGISTRATION AND POST-REGISTRATION SERVICES
- Fund registration in the target distribution country.
- Appointment of local paying and information agents.
- Fund representative functions.
- Post-registration services to ensure that the funds registered remain in compliance with all regulations, notably by providing the required financial, statistical and fiscal reports to local authorities.
- Market intelligence using our expertise in local distribution channels and market practices as well as our close relationship with local regulatory and fiscal authorities.
- STP flows in place with major clearing platforms: FundSettle/Euroclear, Vestima+/Clearstream,etc.
- Connection to fund distribution platforms: Allfunds, Axeltis, MFEX, EMX, NSCC, etc.
- Interface to connectivity platforms like Calastone.
- Connection to the Swift network, Fin and XML messages, for orders and positions.
- Middleware application allowing translation of proprietary message formats.
- OCR application to increase STP and mitigate risk on fax orders.
THIRD-PARTY FUND EXECUTION
- Transaction hub for Asset Managers investing in several third-party investment funds.
- A single account by fund manager where all positions in target funds are shown.
- Extended on and offshore Funds & Registrars database.
- Corporate Actions processing (equalisations, roll-ups, etc.
- Proxy voting.
- Reconciliation with target TAs, pricing collection and controls for NAV computation.
- Investment allocation: allocating the incoming subscription/redemption flows for further investment into several target funds.
OLIS DISTRIBUTION FOLLOW-UP TOOL ALLOWS
- Fund managers to monitor all incoming and outgoing order flows on-line before and after the fund cut-off time.
- All authorised intervening parties to monitor all trades for a specific dealing day or a date range.
- On-line tool that allows Asset Managers and Distributors to input transactions that are then automatically transmitted to CACEIS’s core TA system.
- New on-line web solution allowing end-investor to visualise their share and unit positions and monitor their transactions.
DATA ANALYTICS SERVICES ALLOW THE ASSET MANAGER TO :
- Monitor the investors’ trading behavior using internal and external data, e.g. social media.
- Identify key investors and distribution markets.
- Adapt its product range to the type of investor and distribution patterns.