A comprehensive range regulatory reporting.
CACEIS is constantly monitoring regulatory changes and develops innovative offers to comply with changing regulations such as Solvency II, AIFMD, PRIIPS MIFID and ESG, implementing flexible, tailor made services to fulfill the requirements of the Regulators.
CACEIS offers AIFMD reporting services according to the articles 3.3 (d), 24.1, 24.2 and 24.4 of the Directive 2011/61/UE of 8 June 2011 (AIFM Directive).
CACEIS offers 2 levels of services:
• Level 1 – Contribution to the AIFM reporting:
- Standard offer: provision of files containing data to use by the AIFM to build up its reporting (for funds that are administrated by CACEIS),
- Service+ offer: provision of both the reporting (ESMA’s official xml format) for the AIFs (or sub-funds) that are administrated by CACEIS and the data needed to produce the reporting at the AIFM level by the client or by an external fund administrator.
- Level 2 – Full AIFMD reporting services: a comprehensive reporting offer restricted for AIFMs managing AIFs (or sub-funds) which are administrated by CACEIS (a complementary offer can be made for external funds if needed).
CACEIS has developed the following modular offering for UCIs and UCI-like managed accounts for which CACEIS provides accounting and valuation services:
• Service 1: Provision of raw data,
• Service 2: Production and transmission of calculated data for “Costs and charges”,
• Service 3: Production and transmission of calculated data for “Risk, performance and RIY”,
• Service 4: Production of files and documents,
• Service 5: Handling of translations.
CACEIS ensures compliance with Solvency II requirements with its modular offer:
• Look through & data enrichment,
• SCR calculation,
• TPT file collection, production & dissemination.
ESG & Climate Reporting:
CACEIS’ ESG–Climate Reporting solution helps you evaluate the quality and performance of your portfolios according to ESG–Climate criteria and to provide fully transparent information on the social and environmental impact of your investment decisions.
«In the context of frequent regulatory change, our clients need a partner able to support them with flexible and reliable solutions that can help them to face new requirements impacting their organization.»
Florence Boix - Group Product Manager