Pension funds reporting
Full reporting for pension clients.
Caceis offers several reporting solutions for our pension clients:
• Regulatory Reporting : We provide our clients with all pension related regulatory reporting (e.g. FTK, UK-Sorp, EMIR, Solvency II, Factsheets, AIFMD) so they comply with all European and local regulatory frameworks. All required information like transactions and positions is available on a look-through basis in our system. To prepare our clients for coming changes, we also provide a continuous regulatory & fiscal watch service,
• Compliance Monitoring : To ensure the asset managers comply with the investment rules, and regulatory rules, Caceis actively monitors whether investments in client portfolios are compliant with this predefined set of rules, either general or client-specific. We can monitor compliance on a pre- and post-trade basis and the results are available online 24/7,
• Risk Reporting: to enable you to be in control, Caceis reports on, and analyses, your ex-post financial risk. Key element is the interest risk of fund liabilities and the related portfolio matching to mitigate these risks (Liability Driven Investments). Risks are analysed like capital adequacy, both from a regulatory and an economic perspective (Risk Budgeting). Risk analyses allow clients to ensure that risk do not exceed their risk budget, and enables rapid corrective action where necessary. Risk figures can be calculated in our system and/or are available via standard interfaces AXIOMA and Risk-Metrics,
• Performance Measurement & Attribution : Caceis provides you with several performance-related reports, which gives you a clear insight into investments performance. Performance measurement and attribution calculations are provided, offering a wide range of analytical views. Performance is presented and analyzed in the perspective of market developments, including out- or underperformance on a total, portfolio and asset category level. We offer a wide range of Equity Attribution and Fixed Income Attribution calculation methods, including Attribution effects, Currency allocation effects and Arithmetic and/or geometric calculation methods,
• ESG Reporting : CACEIS’ ESG–Climate Reporting, including the Carbon Reporting, helps our client evaluate the nature of your portfolios according to ESG–Climate criteria and to provide fully transparent information regarding the social and environmental impact of investment decisions. Screening is based on segregated mandates and investment funds with look-through information. We also offer daily ESG compliance reports highlighting breaches, amounts, and a qualitative explanation for the breach,
• Cost Transparency & Benchmarking: Our cost transparency solution provide a comprehensive overview of the pension assets total administration and investment costs. We collect data from underlying investment vehicles in order to provide a comprehensive overview of their total cost of ownership. Our benchmarking service provided additional insight through accurate and anonymous comparisons between your scheme all others we service.
«CACEIS provides all relevant regulatory and non-regulatory reporting using state-of-the-art systems.»
Oscar Barneveld - Group Product Manager