CACEIS facilitates your Solvency II compliance
For Solvency II regulation, you have to:
- meet your look-through requirements by enriching your assets’ database with reliable and checked data
- meet your reporting and SCR calculation requirements
CACEIS can industrialise the process and reporting thanks to:
- our vast financial database,
- our reliable and scalable software packages within a powerful, flexible and autonomous IT infrastructure.
We will deliver the Tripartite format (Ampere) file, recognised as the European standard for Insurers, to get standardised & high quality data for their global assets and for asset managers.
«We help you to be Solvency II compliant»
Laurent Majchrzak - Group Product Director
CACEIS collects inventories based on tailored NDA agreements:
- with asset managers
- within our own funds
- and interfaces with external custodian and funds’ inventory providers
We are a leading Data Management player with a rich database, a dedicated team, a high volumetric capacity.
To produce the Tripartite file we propose a very simple organisational model.
We offer a high level of controls of financial instruments’ features.
Our risk experts evaluate gross market SCR provide you with indicative gross market SCR calculation.