Cash equity clearing
Benefit from our expertise and cutting edge Cash Equity Clearing technology
Cash Equity Clearing can be highly automated by combining our in-depth expertise and advanced technology, which provides access to a large number of stock exchanges, MTFs and OTC markets.
CACEIS’s General Clearing Membership for CCP trades supports you through all trading activities. Non-CCP and OTC trades are managed in real-time on more than 80 markets worldwide.
Our experienced operational relationship management team has access to all systems to deal with your queries.
«Many clients rely on our long-standing experience in Cash Equity Clearing»
Sven Beroll - Group Product Manager
Cash equity clearing and settlement
Direct feed of on-exchange trades from the market (no settlement instruction required).
Convenient upload of OTC settlement instructions for all offered settlement markets via different formats:
- Proprietary file or Swift-like format via OLIS or via SFTP
- Swift-format via Swift
Efficient processing, validation and enrichment of your transactions
Cash equity clearing / use of CACEIS membership
CACEIS is a General Clearing Member (GCM) of the Cash Equity Clearers: Eurex CCP, LCH Clearnet SA, LCH Clearnet Ltd. (via partner), SIX x-clear, CC&G , EuroCCP and CCP.A.
If you are a Non-Clearing Member we can facilitate your trading on Stock-Exchanges or Multilateral Trading Facilities (MTFs) by handling the Clearing and Settlement of CCP and non-CCP trades.
CSD / sub-custodian network
CACEIS will provide:
- Settlement of On-Exchange and OTC transactions (DVP/RVP, FOP) in more than 80 markets across world.
- Direct connections to CSDs and ICSDs for more efficient settlement
- The opportunity to determine your preferred way of settlement depending on business and asset class.
- Real time transaction processing and related settlement
- Turnaround trades and same day settlements.
Cash equity clearing and Settlement internalization
Economies of scale for common CACEIS client settlements
Settlement of the underlying instruments of a Listed Option or Future resulting from an exercise, assignment, allocation or notification.
Issuing of guarantees
- Monitor your open trade positions and agreed facilities.
- Provide customised risk reporting.
- Manage your margin calls by optimised Collateral Management.
- Collateral to CCPs based on your trading activities.
- Financing of your margin calls in the context of your overall activity profile using a business-oriented Risk Management approach.
Your trading activities can be financed based on Contractual Settlement and within the limits approved by CACEIS’s Risk Management division.