A comprehensive and integrated package designed for institutional investors.
CACEIS offers institutional investors a comprehensive and integrated range of accounting services enabling them to master each step of their processes.
Valuation and accounting:
• Accounting and portfolio valuation for institutional clients such as insurance companies (life and non-life, general account assets directly-owned or via mandates, dedicated funds, ring-fenced funds),
• Transaction traceability to ensure balance between accounting and management at all times,
• Industrial account statement procedure for high report volumes.
Local & international GAAPs:
• CACEIS produces statutory financial reporting for institutional clients who have outsourced their accounting to CACEIS, according to international and locally required accounting standards.
• Valuation of the securities portfolio according to the accounting plan of the client in order to allow automatic integration in the client’s general accounting system.
«By outsourcing their portfolio valuation and auxiliary accounting, institutional investors can focus on their core business.»
Florence Boix - Group Product Manager