(as of April 8th 2021)
CACEIS undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to the institutional website of CACEIS.
CACEIS institutional website is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals thet 50% of the Double-A (AA) level GAAR 4.1 criteria are met.
- 30 compliant criteria
- 30 non-compliant criteria
- 46 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons:
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Decorative images are read by the screen reader
- Images that convey information do not have a relevant textual alternative
- Some links or buttons are to explicit on their destinations
- Some status messages are not correctly rendered by assistive technologies
- Source code generated in some places is considered invalid
- Some page titles are irrelevant
- When style sheets are disabled on some pages, the info is not understandable
- In some pages, the text is not readable when the caracter size is increased by up to 200%
- Avoidance or wuick access links to the main area are not present
- The tab order is sometimes not consistent
- Certain elements generate keyboard traps
- The documents (pdf) made available on the site are not accessible
- Executives have no title
- In some places, information is given only by color
- The contrast between thje background color and the text / images and some interface components is not sufficient
- The change of language is not specified in the code
- The user is not warned of the change of context (opening of a web page in a new window / tab)
- Some tags are used for presentation purposes only
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation.